Thursday, September 04, 2008

"Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge.

And children with special needs inspire a special love.

To the families of special-needs children all across this country, I
have a message: For years, you sought to make America a more welcoming place for your sons and daughters.

I pledge to you that if we are elected, you will have a friend and
advocate in the White House."

~ Sarah Palin




Regardless of how to plan to vote, I just need to say, that as a special needs parent I can't help but get choked up when I hear that. Way to go!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for the post about Sarah Palin's comments.
I also found them good to hear the other night.
Appreciate your blog! Anne
onegirlfriday@blogspot.com

Angela said...

Hi Kelly, I nominated you for an award! Come on over and pick it up :)

Angela