Monday, July 17, 2006

Just a little laugh...

Yesterday, Jenelle woke at 5:30... Laughing her butt off! At first, I heard it on the monitor - her sweet giggle. Then belly laughs and hearty laughs. So, I got up to check on her - I thought maybe the cat had snuck into her room or something. She was rolling around in her bed by herself- simply laughing to no end.

Makes me wonder if she was dreaming? Of if an Angel was tickling her toes? Who knows, but after I left, she kept up the giggles for 10 more minutes, then slept in until 8:30! That's my girl!

3 comments:

Mete said...

I used to worry if Ethan had a little laughing spell. "What is he laughing at? What if it's a seizure??" Now I just sit back and enjoy. Nothing sounds better than those happy belly laughs, no matter what causes them.

Danielle said...

Tell her when I share her room with her in Jan 2007, she better not start laughing until about 9:45. LOL. JUST KIDDING!

Hey, what happened to Brain Talk?

Naomi said...

I wish I could dream like that. I love listening to little baby noises on the monitor, but laughter is the best.