Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just a quick update ...

It's been very busy at our home in the last few weeks - thankfully, we are all doing well. Little League has started again - Jenelle is in her 3rd year of Challenger Baseball and is walking the bases with ease. Jack is in AA Division, also known as the first year of kid pitch. Brett is the manager for Jack's team, and the "pitcher" for Jenelle's team. On top of baseball, Jack was voted by his teammates to the NJB All Stars. After Saturday baseball, we have Sundays filled with basketball. Like I said, we're busy, but it's been fun.

I had another follow up last week and things are still going well and cancer free for me. I am always amazed at what they can tell from my blood work. I mentioned having a runny nose to the nurse, and then because of my low red and white blood cells, the doctor put me on a Z-pak and determined I was getting a sinus infection. I just finished the ATRA regimen and am glad to get rid of the itchy skin. Of course, being on 3 chemo meds could have caused my getting a sinus infection. At least my doctor is on top of it all. I go back again next month.

That is all for now. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good news, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!