Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Photos!

Here are some photos of our Easter Weekend - it was a busy one!

Dying eggs!



Big Brother Jack showing off his missing tooth!



The results of our first egg hunt. Jack shared an egg with his sister, which was very sweet. But as we posed them for this photo, Jenelle snagged the whole bag!



After taking the kids to the Angels game, we had egg hunt #2 with the cousins and their kids. Here is Big Brother Jack in action.


And here are all the kids together!



Fun day! Hope you had an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Hi! You have a neat blog here. I too have a child with epilepsy. Hope you don't mind me stopping in:)

Ivey's Mom said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I think I have the same counter tops...

Ivey's Mom said...

By the way, I have looked through some of the links you have listed. They are good. April 25th we will celebrate Ivey's first year-our first year with a special needs baby.

I did have the honor to meet Dick - the father of Team Hoyt - in February. It was amazing!
praygers from Georgia-