Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jenelle's new toy!

Finally I got some video of Jenelle chasing the vacuum - her new favorite toy! Jenelle is 4 1/2, but is starting to act like a 2 year old.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


In the first video, you really get a good idea of how well Jenelle is getting around with her "own way" of crawling. She is practically running for the vacuum!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I tried to show how she turns around to look at the vacuum in this video - not the best shot and its shaky sometimes, but funny none the less. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

She's so cute!!! I bet it warms your heart to see her going after it :-)

Kyla said...

Way to go Jenelle!!! (I'm here from Bennie's link)

Anonymous said...

Wow, she sure does like it! When I was 4 1/2, I was terrified of vacuum cleaners! I would cry whenever anyone vacuumed. I guess it was the noise. I especially hated other people's unfamiliar vacuums. Hmm, I still kinda do! But I'm glad to see SOMEBODY likes them!