Friday, August 25, 2006

Well, it finally happened!

Jenelle fell out of her bed this morning. It was barely a year ago when we put her into the "Big Girl" bed. Now that she is sitting up, I knew this was close to happening!

I was brushing my teeth and Brett heard a thud. We peeked into her room and found her on the floor - laughing! At least she didn't hurt herself, but this means we need to get working on insurance to get a new bed. I am liking the sleep safe beds I've seen in magazines. Click here for their website.

Nothing else new to report. Our little girl is doing well other than her big adventure this morning. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Leightongirl said...

Ooh, can't wait to check out those beds. We still have Evan in a crib but I'm always on the look out for the future. Thanks for the link!