Monday, June 01, 2009

Spoke too soon!

This morning I woke with a low grade fever of 100.8. At the last vitals, it was 101.8. The doctors ran some more blood cultures and want to watch it for now. The good news is that my neutrophils are at 200, but they won't release me now until it hits 500 and the fever subsides. The doctors think I just need the boost of my immune system to help get rid of the fever.

So please keep doing the ANC dance, and pray for this fever to subside. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers. KCA!

2 comments:

Leightongirl said...

Okay, then, thinking of you.

joebarb1 said...

Thinking and praying for you. Getting ready to travel to GA to see the Grands. I will travel w/them to a competition in Charlotte. I get the hold Paulina while Kelly, Mary, Jeanne, and Monica Irish dance. It's River Dance all over again.
Blessings upon you, BC