Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Video and KCA update

Wanted to share this video we took of Jenelle this afternoon playing in the back yard. She really seems to enjoy the slide.



As for an update on me, it has been more than a week post chemo and I'm doing OK. I was really exhausted last week and stayed in bed mostly from Wednesday to Saturday. Sunday was the first day I started to have some energy again. My home nurse says my counts are low, but not critical yet. We'll see how they do with tomorrow's blood draw. Also, for the first time I am experiencing mouth sores. That makes it difficult to eat. Oh well, soon this will be a memory. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers - KCA!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love this video!! It will never STOP amazing me when she just stands up and WALKS. That's so awesome.

Doing some blood count dances over here.

celia said...

Jenelle walks so well now. What a beautiful video!