Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Photos of Jack's First Holy Communion

Well, because we delayed my chemo for this special occasion, I thought I'd share the photos from Jack's First Holy Communion last Sunday. It was a really fun day because after the mass, Jack went to play a Little League game for his team which would help decide first place. His team won, and I told him it was because he went to mass! Anyway, here are some photos - enjoy!

Here we are with Jack in the parish hall waiting for the mass to get started.


This is the only photo we were allowed to take in the cathedral during the ceremony, after it was all done of course. Jack was front and center!



Here is Jack with Father Bill after the ceremony.


Here I am with Jenelle as she tries desperately to lead me into another direction.


This is a very excited Jack when he found out he had presents waiting in the car!
It was a wonderful day, and I was so very happy not to have missed it!


4 comments:

Leightongirl said...

Mazel tov to you all, and yes, so glad you did not have to miss it. You go, girl. I'm full of love and admiration for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jack!
Kelly, I am glad you are finished and so far are doing almost fine.
Love, Celia

Barbara said...

It's not a very catholic thing to say, but Praise the Lord!

I am so happy to see your family in these photos. Everyone looks wonderful!

I will keep praying for you, until that last maintenance pill is a memory.

Me said...

I haven't been around any blogs but I'm just checking a handful of them today trying to get caught up over the last month and I'm so glad I did!

As a fellow Catholic I know the joy of this day... Congratulations on your First Communion Jack!!!

:)

Mer