Friday, July 31, 2009

hang on a second...

So, we're now on hold to start the chemo meds. On the morning of my appointment on Thursday, I woke with some itching on the inside of my arm. I mentioned it to the doctor, but we both thought it was subconscious since I didn't have any symptoms prior to this. Well, now I'm itching on the inside of both arms, and I have red bumps on the right arm. I spoke to the nurse practitioner just now, and she instructed me to increase the Predisone and hold off on the chemo meds until we could talk to the doctor on Monday. Obviously if it gets worse, I am to call her back.

I'll continue to keep you posted. Hopefully this is a minor delay. KCA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for clear skin (yours, of course).

Happy Anniversary! Well worth celebrating!
Barbara