Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Its all about the numbers - right?

I was just reviewing my calendar and making a list of various doctors appointments, ER visits, hospital stays and out-patient things for Jenelle. I wanted to compare this list to my co-payments and claims to AFLAC (yes, let's all say it like the duck!)

30 visits to doctors
7 trips to the ER
5 days in PICU
4 hospital stays
2 out patient procedures (with a 3rd scheduled for August 18)
2 consultation visits to "other" experts

On the up-side, Jenelle has only had 2 grand-mals this year! Unfortunately her other seizures are too numerous to count - but I think there were at least 6 to go over 5 minutes (ie: requiring Diastat) and of course and most unfortunately 1 status seizure.

All of these numbers for my sweet baby who is 2 years, 9 months, 2 weeks and 4 days old! And its only August! ;)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Jen! I got your email, but I haven't responded yet! Sorry! :) Would love to see photos, so I'll respond soon. Thanks!