Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Light the Night


A very good friend of mine from many years working together is participating this weekend in the "Light the Night" fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Victoria Craig and her husband Darrell are going to be walking around Anaheim Stadium (lucky bums!) on Saturday for this event. Victoria is dedicating her walk to me.

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has been helpful to many families including mine. The funds raised help individuals with travel to doctor's appointments, prescription co-pay assistance, and of course research and support groups. I personally have found the on-line support group to be very helpful. And I know that without the research funds, there might not have been a cure for my cancer.

Please help this worthy cause and follow this link to donate and support Victoria's walk in my honor. Victoria's Donor Page

Thank you all so much!

No comments: