Saturday, May 05, 2007

THANK YOU!

We just got home from the Freedom Walk and wanted to post some photos of our wonderful day! The walk was incredibly successful as was Team Jenelle's Avocados and Team SYCR (my firm's, Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth.) As of walk time, The Avocados raised $4,530, and Team SYCR raised a total of $3,500 for a total of $8,030 with donations still coming in! As of walk time, the walk had raised $82,590 - and with the silent auction, raffle and walk on registration, we believe we hit our goal of $100,000!

AWESOME! THANK YOU!

Here is Team Jenelle's Avocados



Here I am with my Aunt & Uncle and my cousin's daughter Tessa. They missed the team photo but we made it up when we saw the walk sign!



Our Jenelle with an adorable pony given to her by Tessa. Jenelle really loved the horse, and kept biting its mane.

Family photo - with Jenelle looking away of course!

Registration Headquarters and Team SYCR tent!

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

I'm going to take a nap now!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awesome!! Looks like a great event. So glad it turned out so well. I think Jenelle should be the 'poster-girl' ;)