Sunday, February 25, 2007

I am a Hot Wife groupie!

And I've got the t-shirt to prove it!


So, last night after posting our Sunday Six, I was reading some of my favorite blogs and came across this lovely t-shirt for sale at Dad Gone Mad! Instantly, I knew I had to have one as the original "Hot Wife" is my personal inspiration! ;)


Want to know how I got it so fast? Well, Danny (aka Dad Gone Mad) and I have mutual friends. Our friend is known on Danny's blog as "Adam the Ambulance Chaser". When I ordered my t-shirt at 10:00 p.m. last night no less, I left a note to the seller to "save me the postage and give it to Adam for delivery!" Sure enough, this morning around 10:00 a.m., Adam shows up at my door, cute little bag in hand with my adorable shirt! How's that for service!

Of course, I hadn't showered in two days and the coffee hadn't kicked in... so an hour later after making myself presentable, Jenelle and I took this photo to send to Danny. Jenelle is the biggest Internet celebrity I could find at the time, and she is wearing her hot pink hair clip too!

What fun!


2 comments:

Danielle said...

that is such a great shirt!!! and too funny that you got it hand-delivered. oh, and here's hopeing that someday I will see a SleepSafe bed behind you...

Shelli said...

I would have bought one too, cuz i love DGM, but I don't think anyone outside the blogworld would understand considering I am not a wife. :(

Someday!