Monday, September 13, 2004

Pigtails!


By popular request - a photo of Jenelle's Pigtails! Posted by Hello

Also, I'd like to ask you all to say a special prayer for a baby girl in Texas named Allie. I came across her website last week through a friend, and was truly touched by this family's ordeal. Allie has cancer, and they believe she is on her last days. I could sympathize and relate to so much that they have been through, even though our daughters are fighting completely different monsters. The words her mother Jenny writes on their website are so similar to ones I've written and/or to similar thoughts I've had. Their web site requests prayers for Allie, and I figure with her "stability" these days, we can spare a few. I told a priest once that when I pray, I normally don't pray for Jenelle's health - we have enough family and friends doing that. Usually I pray for my own strength to stay strong in our fight for Jenelle. So if you can spare another prayer in addition to a prayer for Allie, please include prayers of strength for Jenny & Andrew Scott as well. I'm sure they could use them, especially today.

Here is the link to their website: http://www.scotthousehold.com/

We are still waiting on word of Jenelle's blood test. I'll keep you posted when I get the results!


No comments: